I'm going to write things about me and things that you can do.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

I'm going crazy!

Yahoo! Today is Gracekids Winter Olympics! Awesome! Superb! Terrific!( I think that is enough now).

It is from 1:00 to 4:00. I would explode if it started any later. Listening to highland music is helping calm me down either. Nor is having nothing to do. I AM GOING CRAZY!

I believe I have lost all my readers. Oh well, just the same its fun to have a blog (about a gee person)!!

Chesters second birthday is coming up. Puppies don't stay puppies for long. One day he was the smallest, youngest puppy in the neighbour hood, next he is just a "dog". He wears a red hanky all the time and now Dad calls him "PD" (pirate dog). He just needs an eye patch ( I hope not for real!).

School is going well. As you can see, my speling is doig gret!

That's all for now, I can't sit still very long. Au revoir! ( Is that how you spell it?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Lauren,

I LOVE your blog... I hope you had a wonderful time at the 'GraceKids Olympics'...

See you tomorrow night, Lord willing!

Becky

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home