I'm going to write things about me and things that you can do.

Friday, May 05, 2006

8th birthday

My birthday is in 4 days! I am turning 8! I'm inviting the Nickersons.Here's our plan starting from when the Nickersons come[I don't know the order wer're doing it in.]We'll have supper and then maybe do some games then presents and then the best part.When they go home Carrie and Shannon Nickerson get to sleep over.Oh,by the way this is on May,9.They get to sleep over till Wednesday night.Then,we take them home and both of us familys go to a program called,Grace Kids. And that's what we're doing on my birthday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren...I am so happy to read your blog and to hear of your wonderful birthday plans. Since I talked with you this morning I know that it turned out great and you had a fun time with your friends for your birthday. I have a story that your Daddy wrote about himself when he was 8 years old and I am going to bring it with me when we come down because now you are 8. It is a great story and you and Ryan will enjoy it. {So will Mom and Dad. Keep writing. Love to all, Grandma C

7:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren,
great blogging girl! You are amazing. Happy birthday sweetie. Hopefully we can see you soon. have fun in Texas! Aunt Theresa

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Julian Freeman said...

Wow, Lauren, it sounds like you had a great time on your birthday! The last two posts you've written have been about birthdays... who is the person in your family who has the next birthday coming up?

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home