I'm going to write things about me and things that you can do.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Birthday Surprise

Yippy! Today is Mommy's birthday. I gave her some heart earrings. Ryan gave her a DVD of Martin Luther. Daddy gave her a few books,1 reading and 2 cooking books .I played Happy Birthday for her on the piano. Christmas is coming in four days and then were going to Grandmas!It's going to be a busy week for us. Today is Grace kids but were going earlier because we have to go to a restaurant for Mom's birthday. Were going to The Kegs. Mommy and Daddy think we've never been there before.

3 Comments:

Blogger TwinsK&D said...

Hi Lauren, Please say happy birthday to your mom for me :-) It is so good to give thanks to God for all the good things He gives us! Have a great time at your grandmothers house and have a blessed Christmas! Keep reading your Bible and looking to Christ!
Have a wonderful day,
Twin#2 (David from church)

12:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, I love your blog. You are a great writer and your story is interesting. I hope you do some more. I will check back in a day or so. Love Grandma C

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren,
I loved your blog, it's really great! I'm looking forward to reading more! Christmas was really great too! I enjoyed hanging out with you guys again!
Hope to see you all soon,
Lots 'o Love,
~Denise

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home